Homer Simpson has a rather similar version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On origins: universe, life and artificial intelligence ID1-113 EFL reading course at USB, Caracas
immutable | |
| Definition: | Not subject or susceptible to change. |
| Synonyms: | changeless |
|
Better to be without logic than without feeling.
Charlotte Bronte (1816-1855) |
26 comments:
I like the both videos! jajajaja Its so fun! jajajaja. The Homer Evolution I saw in tv!;)
this very good the video, is quite graphic and summarizes of a form the evolution of the man through time, the beliefs that we have had on the origin of the man
jajaja, que video mas bueno! la verdad es uno de mis favoritos... me gusta mucho como muestran la evolución del hombre. :)
jaja el video de Homero, tambien está buenisimo!
Ambos videos son muy buenos porque presentan de forma visual, breve y algo cómica las etapas por las que ha pasado el hombre... Una excelnete forma de resumir nuestra evolición!!
que video tan bueno y comico jaja.. para q digan que la cerveza es mala pues.
nicolas
correa
Funny xD the homer simpson one is good too.... i saw the beer one in a commercial once :D.
Too bad it wasnt that fast lol
hat buneo this one this video explains to us the accuracy of the evolution of the human being, his(her,your) stages and since(as,like) we are improving
Hey, jejejeje, the previous videos are very boring but this it's very graceful jajajajaja. It's very similar to the one of the simpson with the difference that is the other way around
Kevin Esposito
jajaja... que cómico ese video... ;)
lol these videoes are very enterteining .. they show the very credible and funny graphs of the evolution of the man
Really I saw the video of the commercial one of the drink as(like) 4 times followed
Jajaja very funny videos! A fun way to see the evolution.!
It's amazing that live on earth was formed so quickly.
this video its sooo much funny hahaha is more easy learn something with videos like this!
This video is totally amazing! that would solve many doubts about the evolution of humans, and the homer video its so much funny hahaha!!
jajaja very cool this video. although it show the evolution a little bit diferent that the last one. but i think its great! i like it very much!
Vanessa Garcia
really funny the homer version! and i like how appear all the characters of the serie. i like the simpson so much!
Vanessa Garcia
Both videos are very funny and give us a very funny, simple and summarized the evolution of man. It's amazing all these evolutionary stages that took the human species to get to our days. It is worth asking, what will happen next with our species?
this video is really good and funny jajaja with this video is more easy to learn jajaa but i like more the video of homer simpson jajajajaja
too good! I love this video is really cool and tells you a rapid evolution of human beings, until we got to have a beer in our hand ... jajaja...
Jajajajaja! What good is the first video!!!!! I loved the special effects and as they changing so quickly! I laughed too... It is an excellent summary and example of what we now know as evolution!!!!... I also like how the video started, jeje, all for a beer???... What really good!!!.
The Homer is also very fun, as he evolved and as "escape" of natural selection... and therefore it is, but only the most skilful to stay alive and continue to evolving until we know as life today!!!!....
Thank you very much for these videos is a fun way to play we studied!!!! = D
HAHAHA LOL! Really nice videos, I like the one that is an advertisement of a beer, it is really well done with many effects, and it goes exactly to the main idea of what they want to project. Is a nice idea of publicity, the way they say at the end “All you have to wait to get these” Is amazing I loved it!
The one of Homer is really nice too, but I prefer the other one. This one is perfect to show to kids, it gives a really clear idea.
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López
Jajaja..I like the two videos each one is good and they summarize the evolution in a fun way.
muy interesante esta forma de ver la evolucion humana, me gusta porque el video es rapido y muy claro al igual que los otros, pero el comienzo de este que seria realmente el final es muy comico porque los muchachos comienzan tomandose una cerveza y eso es una de las cosas que mas hace o le gusta hacer al ser humano hoy en dia
jeje amazing videos, specially when bart is trying to eat homer. its a very good way to remember where we come from
This video was really funny. I like it, but i think I don't wanna drink that beer... I don't want to go back so much!!!
No, it's very interesting because recollect almost all of the steps of human evolution (maybe not very scientificaly) in a nice way and absolutely not tiring.
Johannes O'Day.
Post a Comment