Jun 21, 2009

How good are you at remembering faces?



I found this page that I think is rather interesting. It has a game where you have to remember 10 features in a face. Let´s see how many you get right. Would a computer get a perfect 10 score? What do you think?

36 comments:

Fabiana Tovar said...

I got 6 out of 10 pieces correct. That's average. Very funny this game i'll do it again xDD!

Anonymous said...

saque 9 de 10, y eso q tengo sueño jajajaja, esta bueno este jueguito..
nicolas correa

Alejandro Serrano said...

hahahaha very nice! i've got 7 of 10... really the face on the blog publication makes me remember a dumb president.. guess who? hahahahaha

Miguel Posse said...

I got 10 out of 10 pieces correct. That's great!!!
this game is funny xD although it made me doubt Jaja

Maria F Baez said...

yo tuve 6 de 10, este juego esta buenisimo para los niños y bueno para uno tambien para adquirir destreza. No pude evitar hacerlo varias veces jaja

manuel hernandez said...

esta bueno este juego .saque 8 de 10

Mayerlin Arias said...

hahahaha..!! so good and funny this game..!! My best score was 7.. =/

Anonymous said...

hey 10/10 que excelente jajajaja pues no es dificil si se puede, lo que pasa es que ya yo habia hecho este juego o uno muy parecido antes

Kevin Esposito

Alfredo Correa said...

Bueno tuve 9 de 10.. no esta mal XD.. muy bueno el juego.. interesante como actua nuestra memoria ante una imagen que vemos por poco tiempo.

william vegas said...

6 de 10 que malo soy jaja

José Mauricio Rodríguez said...

Very good game! I got 9/10.

Arianna M Diaz-Merry V said...

jaja it's a really funny game! i got 9 of 10 xD and i'll play it againg to get 10 of 10! =)

ISAAC RONDON said...

jajaja i got 10 of 10 !!! but only because i saw the ace like 5 minutes before start play jajaja .. if there is something wrong with me Definitively is my memory and that is a really big and bad problem jajaja i dont want imagine when ill be old jaja.
isaac

María Alejandra Sánchez. said...

I got 10 of 10 pieces correct, but only one time. This game would be more intersting if there was a time limit, and obviously much more difficult.
That's why I like it this way.

Chun Sing Lau Wong said...

I got 10 of 10, is very funny, I want another similar game hahaha =)

Susana said...

Jajaja esta fino este juego.. saque 9 de 10 xD

Jhoelis Calderón said...

"You got 10 out of 10 pieces correct. That's great!!!"...

Hehehe! What funny this site!!!!! I have tried many times, it is very entertaining and also helps me to observe well and to remember the important features of faces!!!!.... my memory is very bad! =S Although I was lucky this time!!! (^u^)

Raquel said...

Que bueno este juego 8/10... No esta mal...

Patricia Chacon said...

I got 10 of 10!!Thats so great!! Xd! Its so very funny thais game. I enjoined a lot!

Sergio Barberá said...

i got 8 de 10.. jajaa i like this game

Carla Guadalupe Cabello López. said...

It was a nice game! :D I got 7/10 the first time…! I am really bad with my memory :S if I have to memorized something by heart I try to remember it with colors or figures in my mind… that’s the best way that I use to memorize something… I always forget names or numbers…
The second time I got 9/10 I am improving!! 

I think that a computer will get 10/10 easily…!

Carla Guadalupe Cabello López.

Igor Rivas said...

jajajaj tubo 8 de 10 creo que soy malo para esto jajaj

Elizabeth Pino said...

Well...I got 10 out of 10 pieces correct,it's a really interesting game because this helps to develop my memory.... i saw the picture quickly,that's sooo great!!

Maurizio Della Polla said...

Yes i think that i have a good photographic memory in everything.

Walter Fuentes said...

Muy interesante y bueno el juego una forma practica para ver la capacidad que posee la memoria... Creo no me fue nada mal saque 9/10

Marianny García said...

Very good game, I got 7 of 10 ... Actually if I think a computer could get as much punctuation as we are. Only thing I think that machines can not match is the human feelings, dreams, goals in life, etc. .. The machines could only have the motor ability that men and may even surpass, but never have a soul, feelings, pain, satisfaction. In conclusion human is perfect:-D

Gabriela Rodriguez said...

que divertido!!!!! tuve 8 de 10 me equivoque en los alrededores de la cara jajajaj pero lo mejor es ver cuan buena puede ser tu memoria=)

Edgar Cedeño said...

lol i got 7 of 10!-- its funny the game im going to take it again to have 10 of 10! xD

Raúl Rodríguez said...

i got 7 of 10, this is very funny, i want to do something like this another time

Unknown said...

I got 10 out of 10 pieces correct !! :D
i'm very good at remembering faces hehehe

Estefania Millan

rafael blanco said...

good game,i got 4 out of 10, average =( . well, now the cameras recognize face so i think that a computer will do it very good on this game

Georgina said...

I got 9 of 10 pieces correct! xD
It was very fun and simultaneously help to know the capacity of memory of each one!
I think that a computer might achieve get 10 of 10. In all the games online there is a player who represents the computer and its capable of get the high score

Alejandro Nunes said...

ahhhh soy un mounstro!!!..jajajajaja You got 10 out of 10 pieces correct. That's great!!!
jajajajajaja que bueno este juego jajajajaja

Anonymous said...

9/10! i think i wouldn't remember! i like it very much!!! its very funny!
Vanessa Garcia

Alberto Kabbabe said...

I got 8 out 10, I guess Im good to remember faces

Anonymous said...

Well, I got 10 of 10 points!! i think a had luck in the hair, because I didn't see it perfectly before pusching the button.
It's fun, but it isn't so good.
Johannes O'Day.