"According to Marc Prensky by the time this digital generation reaches the age of 21, they will on average have played more than 10,000 hours of video games, sent and received 250,000 emails & text/instant messages (as an aside I’ve heard of students doing this in one year), spent 10,000 hours talking on phones - watched more than 20,000 hours TV & 500,000 commercials - and by the way all these numbers are probably low. It doesn't end with the neurological impact, this video examines the physical impact".
Jul 18, 2009
One for the road ...
I could not resist posting this information when I read it, so here it goes. I have no idea if you will be reading it or not as you are already on vacation, but I thought it was worth the try. Best ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My goodness, this is gross, gross, absolutely gross!!!
disgusting
Post a Comment