El Decanato de Extensión, la Asociación de Egresados USB y Venezuela Competitiva, en el marco de la *Cátedra Itinerante para el Éxito Venezolano* invita a los estudiantes de la USB, y al público en general, a participar en el "II Taller Las Claves del Éxito en personas y organizaciones" el cual se realizará el miércoles 29/04/09 7:30 a.m. y 5:00 p.m. en el Conjunto de Auditorios de la USB.El taller tiene como objetivo:
- Capacitar a los participantes en estrategias básicas para la conformación de un cuadro de mando integral estratégico organizacional,
- Motivar actitudes y aptitudes para la competencia, así como también reforzando valores de excelencia, promoviendo la intención de crear y desarrollar cooperativas, microempresas y PYMEs, a través del descubrimiento y fortalecimiento de capacidades de emprendimiento.
El taller tendrá 3 secciones, los cuales son:
1) La Persona competitiva: Cualidades y articulación de competencias.
2) La Organización competitiva: Definiendo la estrategia empresarial.
3) Casos exitosos.
El taller es completamente gratis.
---
Other workshops:
** TALLER PERMANENTE DE CANTO INICIA EL LUNES
Una nueva edición del Taller Permanente de Canto se ofrecerá a partir del lunes 27 de abril, destinado a todas aquellas personas de la comunidad universitaria (activas) con deseos de aprender técnicas vocales y dominio de la voz cantada, además de conocimientos
teóricos en torno al tema. El mismo será dictado por el profesor Pedro Salas, tenor con estudios en Chile y Venezuela y con una acumulada experiencia en canto lírico.
Las clases serán gratuitas y se ofrecerán todos los lunes y miércoles del trimestre entre 11:00 am y 4:00 pm, en la miniconcha (al lado de la Casa del Estudiante). El contenido del taller, los ejercicios y el repertorio pueden consultarse en el enlace
https://webmail.usb.ve/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cultura.usb.ve%2Fnoticia.php%3Fid%3D453
--------------------------------------------------------------
** MUGA INVITA A LOS TALLERES DE BAILELos integrantes de MUGA: Grupo de Danzas Tradicionales invitan a la comunidad universitaria a formar parte de los talleres de Salsa, Merengue, Tambores, Dance Hall y Salsa Casino. Las inscripciones ya están abiertas y pueden formalizarse en el CONJUNTO DE
AUDITORIOS en horario comprendido de 8:30 am a 3:30 pm. En el stand se le facilitará al interesado el número de cuenta para realizar el depósito correspondiente. Los horarios de los talleres se pueden consultar en la página web.
12 comments:
There are many interesting and free workshops that sometimes we don’t know about them maybe because we don’t look for the information or the University doesn’t propagate them a lot. Some of them are really important for us, because they help us to grow as person. (I am not sure if that phrase is well written).
About the first workshop I didn’t have idea about it. And it seems to be really interesting, at least to me that I like everything that is related with industries and commerce. The second one is really good because if you don’t have time and money to learn how to sing and you like it so much you can do it easily at USB, I don’t like singing I just sing in Karaoke lol! About the third one is really nice too, I love dancing I was going to enter to it in the first trimester but then I didn’t want. I wanted to get used to the University first then do extra activities. I have seen some Muga´s presentations and they are really good and coordinated…
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López
Thanks Prof you always this inviting to studying so that we form pofesional and integralmentee. the factory sees very inyerezante if asistire does not agree soon with my classes and him story as it were. good I invite it to mejos that it attends with us. that it says: it accepts?
Marielis, I would need an interpreter for your message, ha, ha ...
Carla, I hope you decide to join Muga someday. Their salsa casino coreographies are wonderful.
I'm very interested in the workshop of tomorrow!.. actually i'm studying production engineering.. you do a lot of stuff but is related a lot with management!.. i think that workshop would be very interesting and helpfull to my profession. The workshops in general are very interesting because sometimes we discover things in them that we don't know we like!.. so.. is very interesting to know about everything!..
Simon Bolivar University is a great institution , that just do not care knowledge in a closed area, that is always looking for the community as their students learn the value of having an open field in search of knowledge, giving weight to all artistic activities cultural and scientific man can perform, which is why I am proud to be part of it.
its very interesting the workshops that the USB does for us, the students, because thanks to it we achieve more widely our goals and make ourselves a few more studious persons and with an education much more complete.
This is a way of how we can obtain the success in minor time of a more effective and efficient way and how to be better profecionales and leaders, because for it they are these workshops.
Thank you Profe but the only information interesting is on MUGA jeje and i don't have time to realise any course that they offer. thanks of all ways
Kevin Esposito
A mi me gustaría meterme en el taller de salsa puertorriqueña primero porque se me hace fácil ,ya que estos talleres son dentro de la universidad y segundo porque me ayudaría a distraerme un poco :), y en relación con el otro taller de la clave del éxito me parece muy bueno ya que estos le permiten desarrollar muchas destrezas a las personas en sus trabajos y en actividades grupales, esto es un ejemplo mas de la excelencia de la universidad. Ya he escuchado de varios talleres y grupos estudiantiles que se dedican a este tipo de cosas en la USB.
The Muga`s information is great! Mostly because I have been interested in forming part of one of this dance workshops and I haven`t found the complete information.
I don´t know if I would have the time on this term to get in one of this workshops but if I do I will take Dance hall II because I took Dance hall I and I love it!!!
Thanks for the info!
It's very interesting that the university have many free workshops for the students who wants to do any extracurricular activities as a hobbie or pasttime.
Thanks teacher for information. I'm very interested in the mugas´s workshops, especially the salsa casino one. The choreographies are excellent. At one time I embark on this area. Greetings
i think that mugas is awesome. i hope the next trimestrer join to them! i think that its wonderful that the university is always active with activities for everyone!
Vanessa Garcia
Post a Comment