Be sure to come ahead of time (around 10:00 am) just in case there is a traffic jam, protests in Monterrey, etc.
For those of you who are taking it for the first time in the program, this link that can give you a general idea. Check section 1.
I just found these two links about the universe and then a multiple choice quiz about it. I think it is for native university students majoring in science or astronomy. Questions are difficult because they do not have text to check it out. I took it and got 4/10 just by chance :-(
Finally, Prof. Gilberto Berríos designed this multiple choice quiz on line for 112 and it could be helpful. Write your name so he knows who is taking it. It is good practice for departmental exams in 112 but since there is no sample for 113, this is the best I can offer. It is timed to 70 minutes, so be prepared to spend some time in front of your computer if you decide to take it.
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ENGLISH-ENGLISH DICTIONARIES
6 comments:
Hi! Thank for those links! They would be really helpful to practice for our departmental exam, especially for all the persons that never seen English 1 and 2 and maybe don’t know how it would be =)
thank you
Thank you very much for the information!
gracias
nicolas correa
Thank you so much!
I was always asking for material to practice in IDI-111 and IDI-112
Finally i have it! :)
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López.
Thank you teacher..
These links are really helpful, they are a very good way to practice for our depatamental exams.
Post a Comment