Here you can find the summary of the movie I, robot, and this is an image of all the human functions A.I. would have to imitate. Futurist Ray Kurzweil predicts machines will match man by the year 2029. Finally, artificial skin for robots, can you believe it?
Video recommended by Marielis:
27 comments:
waaao i really like this video! Because we can see how the Turing machine work and we can see different kinds of robots that have a basic artificial intelligent and I think that the ciber dogs are really amazing because they can play soccer! And it’s really cool to see how they work like a team and do goals! I want to make one of those! Jaja I thinking to change from mechanical engineer to computational engineer jajaja
les sugiero este video, es impresionante lo que el hombre puede hacer..
http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/video/aerospace/military/a-cheap-and-lightweight-control-glove
IT IS INCREDIBLE HOW THE TECHNOLOGY advance in time and in this video we can saw it. it is really wonderfull how a machine can think by it self. for a moment i forget why i was studying computation but now a think i remember jajaja all this stuff are very intresting
isaac rondon
Que video tan interesante! lo que más me gustó fueron los perros robots jugando futbol xD... Seria fino construir uno de esos robots...
I love actor (Will Smith) is the best... I have not seen this movie, see you in the week off before the "summer", because all the near exams, I do not think that takes a long time =S ... The film is excellent! =)
In the video, the computer had a very pleasant conversation with a human? Oh heavens! What genius! ((I guess my computer talking jejejeje =s)) ... very funny ...
What a cute robot dogs!!!! I want one as it!! Jeje play ball (futball? Team and arches? That good! Jajajaja), put their feet up and do not eat = O jajaja !!!!!
The model of human robot is quite scary, looks like a doll horror film, jeje! This video is very cool, and even more advances in science ... I am still surprised at the creations of man = O
Moreover, it is very interesting research and studies for the creation of an artificial skin for robots, is a good approximation of the physical senses of human beings, and even can be overcome ... a very significant technological advance ...
I like this video because it shows the new inventions about AI and the narrator shows all effects and caracteristics that they have, besides, he clears that nowdays there is not a intelligent machine as a human, but we are in that way and in the future we can create robots with a intelligence like humans's intelligence.
Hi! yesterday went to see Transformers II and then I thought that the movie was related whit the A.I. because, they are all robots some of them are good and some are really bad, but the points is that they are just intelligent machines, that think by they owns and try to destroy or save our world… I recommend you to see it! It one of my favorites movies jaja xD bye! See you!
De verdad me impresionan bastante los avances a los que ha llegado la robotica hoy en día, lo que nos demuestra que un futuro, quizá podrian llegar a imatar las caracteristicas básicas de los humanos, (por lo menos fisicamente).
Por otro lado, sin importar todas las funciones que tenga un perrito robot, prefiero un perrito real... ;)
its amazing how technology advance.. i like very much how ciber dogs can play soccer.. also is very amazing how they can play in team.. that impress me a lot
the video recommended by Marielis is very interesting, because I saw in the discovery channel a program that talk about that new technology and those hands for example. And to me that are things that we can’t imagine until we see them and how they work and in that moment we release that we can create almost whatever we want or in a future we would do it
omg! i want to have a conversation with the computer!!! hahahaha that was very amazing!... and the other technological advances... dear god!..
The narrator is jeremy clarkson! from "top gear" that is a british automobile program.. (i love that program XD)
I was surprised by the creation of an artificial skin for robots, even in the text says that the artificial skin is better than human skin, with respect to the movie I robot, I think this will be our future, where robots are to our daily tasks
Wuaoo the video was really nice, is really impressive how the Turing test works, I liked the little dog robots they were really funny and they played really well. I also liked Marieli´s video, it show us that human bins are able to do many important things, not only to have fun but also to help ourselves.
I haven’t seen I robot, I should see it. But I remember that I saw a movie, (I don’t remember the name, I will ask my sister) it was about a family that wanted to have the perfect mom, so there was like a magic robot that you could bought (you will change the human into robot), so suddenly all moms became robots and didn’t have feelings. Then all their husbands and children wanted to change them to become humans… But there was not time, so it was like everyone had to work together to make the mom become human….
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López.
jajajaja I really liked the firts video!1 Its so Incredible! Its Impressive all things that human mind is able to created!. The dogs robots impressive me. The advances in the technology are, in our days, so import, because their offer us so benefits.
wao estoy sin palabras de hecho esto es lo que se plantea como las maquinas acabran con nosotros cada vez nos necesitaran menos el poder del hoimbre de crear y crear y querer mas es insuperable, las maquinas contra el hombre. Gracias Marielis el video esta super bueno e interesante
Kevin Esposito
its amazing how human can create such interesting things. In this case was the cyber dogs which can act similary to humans (playing soccer)
its amazing how human can create such interesting things. In this case was the cyber dogs which can act similary to humans (playing soccer)
Really good videos! This shows that human intelligence can be used for peaceful purposes and for improvements in human life.
q lejos hemos llegado en la tecnologia.. ese perrito.. o bueno intento de perro es increible.
nicolas correa
It is amazing how technology has evolved, the man every day increases your intellectual capacity and intelligence and never fails to impress with their inventions. Nobody could even think things that are being created today. Since the industrial age machines have evolved, becoming what they are today. The man is struggling to create an android as similar as possible to humans.
Sometimes we think that science fiction movies are just that, movies ... But one might ask, to what extent to become fiction? Nobody knows.
son bastante impresionantes los avances tecnologicos que se han logrado a lo largo del tiempo.....! es interesante ver como consiguieron que los perritos jugaran futbol aunque considero que por muy similar que puedan parecer los robot al modelo real nunca lo podran sustituir...! por cierto gracias por recomendar el video=)
The technology us develops to each of us, but we are going to come to the moment in the machines think for if same, since we see it in the video, it(he,she) is imaginable still but are going to come to this moment manuel hernandez...
its amazing how the tecnology can avance with the time.. really the dog robots are very nice but i really prefer a real one..
bueno si encontre dificultad para enterder al narrador, en realidad no entendi nada. pero leyendo abajo lo de la piel para robots y que predicen robots iguales a los humanos en 2029, me parece que el hombre esta jugando a ser dios. Es decir, es bueno que mejoremos nuestras tecnologias y eso, pero no al punto de querer crear una especie nosotros; porque si analizamos bien, los avances que estamos buscando en los robots son para que puedan hacer todo lo que nosotros, es decir, una especie creada por nosotros. Y en eso no estoy de acuerdo
Es impresionante como con el pasar del tiempo los seres humanos dependemos cada vez mas de la tecnología, ella nos invade al punto de tal de que cada vez es más indispensable para pode vivir… considero que esto es algo favorable porque nos facilita nuestra de vida y no las hace mas practica pero a su vez perdemos el factor de error que tiene el ser humano y lo cambiamos por un mundo perfeccionaste q es lo que nos presentan las maquinas… En particular considero que ese factor de error humano hace la vida mucho más interesante.
i think this first video help us to understand how the artificial intelligence is taking place in all the studies that are making the electronics engineers. it was very not easy to understand the british narrator but i think he is not very confortable wih the artificial intelligence because he was always like attacking it.
i also think that if the AI will help for inning wars it shouldn't work. it should help for the contrary!
Vanessa Garcia
Que bueno este video!! M parece excelente!! Nos podemos dar cuenta de como la ciencia avanza cada dia más! y me atrevo a decir que esta tan avanzada que pronto llegaron a crear los robots que puedan actuar sin ser controlados del todo!
Notamos que se estan creando maquinas que llegaran a ser mejores que los mismos humanos!
Post a Comment