Jul 6, 2009

Frequently asked questions and summer courses at USB

According to USB online press, there will be summer courses and you can take up to 7 credits.

I will advise you to take them only if necessary (you are way behind in Math, need credits to transfer to another area, have a boyfriend or girlfriend who will take some too or you will use the sport facilities such as the swimming pool, basket or tennis court, football field or simply do some exercise and go up to antenna on top of the mountain), otherwise you will begin next term very tired
.

Some of you have asked me questions such as where can I register for chemistry labs next term ? or who should I ask permission to, my present coordinator or the one to the area I want to transfer to?

The Deanship of General Studies has a page for frequently asked questions. If you cannot find an answer to yours, go by the First Year Coordination (MEM, 1st floor)
. Many of the procedures I used to implement when I was the coordinator may be outdated now so I would suggest to check in that site or go see Dario Jaimes or Ingrid Salomon directly.
Best of luck !!!

Next Thursday July 16 at 4:00 there will be a special event in our Auditorium for the new Board of Directors for the 2009-2013 term. It is a unique opportunity to attend such an event. There will be probably tons of professors wearing their academic gowns, doctorate hoods and bonnets. Come join us in the welcoming celebration of our new USB leaders ;-)

14 comments:

Patricia Chacon said...

Thank you very much for the information miss Leiva! XD see you!!

Georgina said...

Thanks for the infomation about the summer, teacher, it was very useful.
Sometimes we really need to take these credits, but thanks for the advice anyway

Chun Sing Lau Wong said...

thank you for the information, this is very useful

Kevin Esposito said...

Gracias por la información pero yo nada que ver con el verano, lo hice hace 2 años y quede muy cansado y prefiero inscribir trimestres con mucha carga academica antes que hacer un verano. suerte a los que lo van a inscribir y exito

Profe felicitsvionrd pot su ascenso de verdad se lo merece es una excelente profesora, felices vacaciones y se cuida

Kevin Esposito

Miguel Posse said...

Thanks for the information Miss Leiva, it is useful. I think that I am going to be study in summer in order to level the pensum and not left behind in the career. It might be a grueling period, we'll see! ^^

Marianny Garcia said...

Thanks for the information Miss Leiva, is very useful. I need to thing in summer registration very well. I need a subject that I can pass in that time. Then I´ll take mi decision. Take care :D

gabriela rodriguez said...

ohh profe de verdad gracias or la informacion ..... la necesitaba y no tenia todavia la noticia de una fuente confiable=) nos vemos=)

Alejandro Nunes said...

gracias por la informacion profesora, de gran utilidad!. saludos

Susana said...

profe,Gracias por la informacion!! xD

Walter Fuentes said...

Muchas gracias por la noticia profesora, aunque todavía no tomo la decisión acerca de lo que hare con mi vida en los siguientes 2 meses, considero a la información que me dio me va ayudar a la hora de tomar una decisión al respecto!!!!

Arianna M Diaz-Merry V said...

thaaanks berta for that information! it will be really useful because all of us can do one summer course! xD and even if we not, always if good know about that things =)

william vegas said...

thanks teacher this informations is very usefull for us :).

Elizabeth Pino said...

Profe! gracias por la informacion!! sabia ciertas cosas pero no estaba segura del todo!! gracias!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha it was so fun, the parenthesis that explained so well what situations are worthy to be called NECESSARY, like the girlfriend thing and the use of the facilities!!
And thank you for the advice, I really think I will take it.
Johannes O'Day.