Try to imagine and recreate the birth of the universe in your mind with the information you have so far. Take a few minutes, close your eyes, imagine you are watching a film inside your brain .............. Was it difficult to visualize how our universe was born?
Now watch the following video to compare what it is played there with what you probably have in your mind right now. Is you version very different to the video´s? Any comments? Write them in the comment´s area, I am curious to know about the results of your visualization. For this post you will need headphones to listen to the video. I hope you have them. If you don´t, tell me next class, OK?
24 comments:
OMG, very impressive : "El usuario ha suprimido este vídeo". :S
Kevin Esposito
Ups there is no Video :S That’s really weird. Well, I was imagining the birth of Universe like something blue so then there was a small piece of matter that was expanding and becoming bigger and bigger then it was like a video in my mind… I saw the planet Earth like a big circle then the blue, brown and green parts of the earth that represent water, land and forests. Behind that sphere were the moon and the sun and some stars…
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López.
Prof when I give him in the Link to see the video appears to me that the user this removing the video… since I do?
i don't like this, why the video was eliminated?, and what are we going to do?
Sorry about this. The video and link work now ;-)
It's amazing how a bubble that small could expand and create all the galaxies, stars and planet there are today. I really enjoy this video :-)
Wow...great explanation, great graphic illustrations and info. I feel soo small and insignificant tho XD, the Universe is too big to think about it lightly.
Diego Rubertelli
Wow.. after I watch this video I understand sooo much better the big bang theory.. actually I think that videos and audiovisual stuff are the best way to learn.. is more fun and interesting!.. excellent video Berta!.. thank you!..
A very good explanation about how the universe was created, sincerely I imagined it in a very different way.
I like this video because is really graphic and presents the information concise and clear.
I think it is amazing that the big universe was created form something so small and it’s really interesting how all the elements, the planets, the stars and galaxies were created with the time and how all they changed untill the way we see it now.
Well, i always imagine how the universe was created, because for me is very interesting, but my vision is not too much different to anothers, because all of us have almost the same idea of the universe and its origin due to the knowledge of the big bang theory.. Now, before we knew about the big bang, we had very different visions of the origin of the universe. If i would watched this video before meeting the big bang theory, i would be like this: O.O
woww this videos its so cool, it explain the BBT very well and i understand that much better, thanks for upload it profe! Its very amazin how everything start like a little bubble!
the creation of the universe of another way really imagines to me, but I like I surpass my espextativas… I cannot think as I form the so but so small universe of alg in comparison and so she is nowadays… really that science is too important and complicated. in order to recreate the birth of the universe. .
this video is excellent, what I like most is the fact that even the smallest things can ever be truly amazing and the greatest example of this theory is reflected in our galaxy.
Besides that relates the progressive growth of the particles until they become great stars, major planets ...
well when i tried to imagine it there wasn´t that bubble jeje but apart from that it was very similar to the video. it was cool to see how the universe started from a little and really hot kind of bubble and after became what it is now
I like the explanation about the origin of the universe in this video..! Now is a little more clear that. This topic is so interesting but in some moments is hard to understand. So we have to read with atention and look this kaid of videos to support all the information discuss in class...
Is very impressive,i don't now what to say, is too much different than I imagine. I really like this,cause is very funny and a great way to learn. I hope we cen see more videos like this.
Tenia una idea mas o menos por lo que habia visto en clases y por otras cosas que ya habia leido, pero con este video termine de entender mejor como fue que surgio el universo, aunque ahy muchas cosas que todavia no entiendo, dudas que tengo desde pequeña, pero con esta informacion ya por lo menos tengo una base :)... Lo que yo me imaginaba era una bola de masa pero grande que por algun motivo extalló, luego esa masa se enfrio con las lluvias y de alli surgio el universo, las otras masas pequeñas que se dispersaron formaron los planetas y que por la mezclas de particulas que se encontraban allin fueron surgiendo el resto de elementos que se encuentran en el universo,eso era lo que yo pensaba...
Wuao amazing, this was a really nice video; I didn’t imaging the birth of the Universe like that. I think that the video was amazing and taught me a lot, because I had an idea about Big Bang theory, but this video make it become clearer. I like the way they show the importance of elements in our earth, the appearance of the sun and stars.
All the colors on it make it more interesting, also the way they show the pictures of the Scientifics that have a relation with the topic that they are talking about. I think visual stuffs are an incredible way to and understand something. Videos are really good for all the topics that we are using in IDI-113 because they are kind of abstract and confusing. I think that watching videos could be a nice idea “to make the class more fun” As Miss Leiba say…
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López
WOW.. THIS VIDEO IS INCREDIBLE.. I DID NOT IMAGINE THAT THE BIRTH OF THE UNIVERSE WAS THAT WAY. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THEORY THA I EVER HEARD.
I REALLY THINK THAT THE BBT IT'S TRUE, AND NOW WITH THE VIDEO, I UNDERSTAND BETTER THE BIG BANG THEORY.
ISAAC RONDON
Hi prof!
Well, actually i have my duobts about this theory, may be due to my lack of information about that topic.
I hope to learn more about the big bang theory and your explanations.
Bye ; )
Wow!!!!!!!!! That video so spectacular. Reproduce amazing creation of our universe using some cool special effects. Really, I found the incredible breakthrough in technology and human knowledge in this way to reproduce the Big Bang Theory. Super genial!!!!!!!!
My mental image produced before watching this wonderful video is not very different. Of course it was not as detailed as this, but in itself the base of events was very similar. I imagine a small mass meeting which contained several elements, including hydrogen and helium (which are mentioned in the video), and other materials, which after some time of reaction, it violently exploded sending each part of the space surrounding a part of its components, also formed a nucleus that began to govern the fate of each particle expelled ... After many millions of years, little by little (because I do not believe that this process would be immediate) began to give rise to any and every one of the components so far known to man (planets, stars, asteroids, comet, black holes, galaxies,...). This is the way I conceive and imagine the creation of our great and wonderful universe.
It's one of the most interesting parts of the origin of the universe, the explanation of the Big Bang Theory which have many cgaracteristics and point of view of many astronomers. Also because it's the most complete theory of the origin of the universe.
Is amazing the explanation about the birth of the universe, I always imagine an explosion where the matter had been created and then the universe. The video shows an excellent and clear explanation of the Big Bang theory and was able to understand much better the item. Thank a lot profe for uploading this video. I thought about the birth of the universe is very small compared to these theories.
Absolutely excellent
i think this video its awesome. i see the things more clearly now. i always think how the people that live so much years ago could imagine that kind of things! i think that its amazing! i've heard about the principal 4 forces of the universe but i never thought the universe started with the collision of this forces. the universe its always interesting!
Vanessa Garcia
Post a Comment