We analyzed the song "Through the never" in class last Tuesday and I still wonder if the heavy rock band Metallica read any of our articles to get inspired for this song, ha, ha. Do you think they did some research before they wrote it at least?
Here is the song, anyway, and the lyrics in case you want to listen to it. This is the direct link in case of problems. The song is about 4 minutes long and it really starts in the 40th second. One likes it after listening to it around 10 times (I honestly like it a lot !!!). Are there any other songs about the universe? Have you heard any? I can think of a couple, but they are not as good as Metallica´s (in every sense).
I get this embeddable codes from Radioblogclub but they have a limited number of songs.
Adriana Gil mentioned a video about Bob Marley last week. You can watch it here
Alberto recommended Monty Python`s Galaxy song
Carla suggests one on taking care of Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
There is a song called Galaxy Song from one of the Monty Python`s movies, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY
I had listened to this song before but I couldn`t remmember in the class of wich band it was! I really love it! because I like metallica but Im not a huge fan!
My favorite song of metallica is The unforgiven and eventhough it has nothing to do with universe its great! you should listem it!
Im in shock! i was opening google site when I saw something different in the google "logo"...I thought it was like the fossils day or something because the google letters were fossils instead of the usual letters so I click the link and another page opened showing related pages with this topic: MISSING LINK FOUND!
I cannot believe it already! heres the full notice please visit this web site
Im sorry this is the link: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/090519-missing-link-found.html
Theres is also this video in case you dont want to read the hole article:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/090520-missing-link-found-video-ap.html
this song had not heard but I know if this group is very famous, I found the title ... I never thought I visit the artist Jorge Drexler: everything changes, everything we are talking about a cycle and each is a universe
these dudes are freakin' crazy... hahaha only they had invented a song like this about the universe... its a really great idea!
I think that Metallica is a very serious rock band,this song sound nice and has and talk about the universe. also almost all the songs of these band are very powerfull and have a serious significant.
I have not hear this song before because i don't like that kind of music but it's amazing that a rock group like metallica have a song related to the universe.
I never would have thought that a group like metallica have songs with real lyrics, that actually tell us something. I knew it existed because you found that song.
Amazingly has everything we've seen in a summary and very practical.
i also like metallica but i like most the versions of the songs of them that Apocaliptyca performance. i like the fact that a group so named sing something so impportant to all of us
Vanessa Garcia
Hi! Well I liked the song's lyrics, when we read it in class was so good but that type of music really i don`t like to much, but is so great that this group write a song about our universe because its so cool and interesting.
i have not hear this song because im not a fan of metallica.. but i like because the lyrics is deep and is very original..
I really like the lyrics of this song. Are really nice and tell us many things about the universe. But I don’t like that kind of music. I prefer RyB style… those are my favorites…
It’s nice that Metallica made a song like that. with a really nice message. I like a song that isn’t exactly about the universe, but is about take care of our earth.
Here is the link the name is moving:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVpIWgGRCT8
Carla Guadalupe Cabello López.
I really like this song, especially the lyrics, i hhad hear many songs of metallica but this is the first time that i like a lyric of the songs,my favorite song of metallica is one
This song says a lot about what I think about the universe and the humans trying to discover all the mysteries hide in the space.
I like the lyrics and the message that they want to transmit even when this is not exactly the kind of music that I usually hear.
no es q sepa mucho de rock ni nada por el estilo, pero jamas me hubiera imagiinado esto, en verdad me parece comico que ellos canten sobre un tema asi jaja
nicolas correa
Very cool group! I really loved the song and I impressed with the letter... It´s my impressive: a group of rock that interpret songs with lyrics related to the theme of the universe. And what they say is true: a universe too large to be seen.
Never before I heard of this group (or the song of course) but I would take it into account and find out more about them. I love your style, what manner to play the instruments!, which sound so wonderful!, Jeje, and the concert is the best! =)
I am not loving of the rock but wise that existia the metallic group, which does not imagine to me is that they had songs on the universe, is really impressive but very pleasant because the letter is really good, the other songs that proposed are good, really never imagine to me that songs existian that spoke of the universe.
Post a Comment